Majors Ranch is a geographically large rural residential real estate development located in central Huerfano County, Colorado. Its center is roughly described as the intersections of CR 520 and CR 521.
• An irregular 36 (thirty-six) square mile shape spanning 14.5 miles West to East, 6.5 miles North to South
• Consisting of approximately 23,000 acres and 24 miles of private roads
• Including 189 parcels of land yielding an average of 122 acres per parcel with 66 homes as of October 2018
• Is a Firewise Community where the Firewise Committee is a sub-committee of the Majors Ranch property Owners Association Board
• As of October 2018, 48% of the 66 homes have a fire defensible perimeter
• 5 homes were lost in the Spring Fire of June / July 2018
If you are looking at purchasing property in Majors Ranch, or you are a realtor doing research for a buyer, the links below will give you important information that you will want before committing to a purchase. If you have further questions or require additional information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Meeting minutes and Association financials are available by request. Please send an email to: email@example.com
to request these documents. Please include the Phase and Lot number of the property you are selling, as well as the names and contact information for the seller and buyer.
MRPOA Members - Are you selling your property?
Our new website allows you to post your property for sale on our site. You can post pictures and detailed descriptions. We encourage you to take advantage of this free service for our owner/members. Click the link to start your posting.
None listed at this time.